Tech Days 2018
June 7 — 8, 2018
The University of New Mexico Office of the Chief Information Officer is hosting Tech Days 2018.
Tech Days offers the University’s faculty, staff, and students an exclusive opportunity to learn about technologies on campus. Attendees can participate in sessions, discussions, and hands-on demos of current and future technological innovations at the University.
If you have any questions related to Tech Days 2018, please contact Elaine Rising (505-277-1907).
Value to the University Community
- Provides cost effective training to the University community.
- Brings University of New Mexico community together to share knowledge and experience with technologies UNM uses and what UNM is considering.
- Provides opportunity for informal networking and builds trust across the community.
- Provides opportunity for UNM community to hear from vendors about current and future technology portfolio.
- Helps align entire technology ecosystem to a common vision.
- Provides community stewardship with various partners associated with the University.