Tech Days 2019
June 6 & 7, 2019
|Program (PDF)||Schedule (PDF)|
The University of New Mexico Office of the Chief Information Officer is hosting Tech Days 2019.
Tech Days offers the University’s faculty, staff, and students an exclusive opportunity to learn about technologies on campus. Attendees can participate in sessions, discussions, and hands-on demos of current and future technological innovations at the University.
If you have any questions related to Tech Days 2019, please contact:
- Elaine Rising — (505) 277-1907 (Office)
- Kimberly Waseta — (505) 277-0752 (Office)
- Ellie Kane — (505) 277-1130 (Office)
Value to the University Community
- Provides cost effective training to the University community.
- Brings University of New Mexico community together to share knowledge and experience with technologies UNM uses and what UNM is considering.
- Provides opportunity for informal networking and builds trust across the community.
- Provides opportunity for UNM community to hear from vendors about current and future technology portfolio.
- Helps align entire technology ecosystem to a common vision.
- Provides community stewardship with various partners associated with the University.
If you are an individual with a disability who is in need of a reader, amplifier, qualified sign language interpreter, or any other form of auxiliary aid or service to attend or participate in this event, please contact Kim Waseta at least one month prior to the event. Documents, including the program, schedule, and presentations can be provided in various accessible formats. Please contact Kim Waseta if an accessible format is needed.