Technology Days 2017
June 8 — 9, 2017
The University of New Mexico Office of the Chief Information Officer is hosting the Technology Days 2017 event.
This event gives UNM's faculty, staff, and students an opportunity to learn about technologies on campus and participate in discussions of the current state of technology and future innovations at UNM.
If you have any questions related to Technology Days 2017, please contact Kimberly Waseta, 277-0752.
Value to the University Community
The Technology Days event —
- Provides cost effective training to the University community.
- Brings University of New Mexico community together to share knowledge and experience with technologies UNM uses and what UNM is considering.
- Provides opportunity for informal getting to know your environment and builds trust across the community.
- Provides opportunity for UNM community to hear from vendors about current and future technology portfolio.
- Helps align entire technology ecosystem to a common vision.
- Provides community stewardship with various partners associated with the University.