Tech Days @ Home
Live Presentations (June 4, 2020)
On-Demand Webinars (Available Now)
The University of New Mexico Office of the Chief Information Officer is hosting and curating content for Tech Days @ Home.
Tech Days offers the University’s faculty, staff, and students an exclusive opportunity to learn about technologies on campus. Attendees can view pre-recorded sessions of current and future technological innovations at the University.
If you have any questions related to Tech Days @ Home, please contact email@example.com.
Value to the University Community
- Provides cost effective training to the University community.
- Brings University of New Mexico community together to share knowledge and experience with technologies UNM uses and what UNM is considering.
- Provides opportunity for informal networking and builds trust across the community.
- Provides opportunity for UNM community to hear from vendors about current and future technology portfolio.
- Helps align entire technology ecosystem to a common vision.
- Provides community stewardship with various partners associated with the University.